Studied art and fashion design at Manchester then Westminster University. In the past 15 years Colin has been part of the buying team at Burberry, an Angel Investor, corporate film and TV producer, and for the last 6 years has run his own digital agency. An online social adoptee from 2005. He’s an exhibited artist.
Scotland's leading mid-market private companies
My annual look at the top 10 Scottish companies as listed in todays Sunday Times - leading mid-market private companies.
Is Scottish Industry future proofed?
1. Farmfoods up 12 places on last year. 2010 £558m - FMCG
2. Edrington up 24 places 2011 £553m - Whisky
3. Asco (first listing) 2010 £510m - Oil Industry Logistics
4. Murray International (first listings) 2010 £466m - Conglomerate
5. City Refrigeration Holdings (up 13 places) 2010 £304m - Facilities Management
6. Eastern Western Motor Group (first listing) 2010 £289m - Car Dealerships
7. Alexander Dennis (first listing) 2010 £283m - Bus & Coach Manufacture
8. John Clark Motor Group (first listing) 2010 £281 - Car Dealerships
9. Denholm Group (first listing) 2009 £238m - Shipping & Logistics
10. Scottish Resources Group (first listing) 2010 £230m - Coal
Our technology business that faired so well in previous years...
Have your say
Do you have a strong opinion on a topical industry issue? To submit a comment piece, please send a short summary of your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org. Views of writers are not necessarily those of The Drum.