Top 7 Video Editing Software for YouTube Creators - Biz Platform
Top 7 Video Editing Software for YouTube Creators
You have made a fantastic video, with the perfect content and message! But now what? Can you post it on the YouTube? NO! You cannot! Videos that are not properly edited and featured end up not being clicked on. 64% of the YouTubers feel that it is their editing skills and use of proper background music and perfect effects that make people subscribe to their channels. Around 43% of the time people clicking on a video and finding issues with the voice or background noise can skip it and ignore the call to action that is usually a part of the videos.
Why do you need an editing software?
Editing software is a necessity. 87% of the most watched videos are those who have been edited and showcase amazing graphics with effects and have the perfect sound quality. Editing adds charm to video and creates the ideal finishing look that all YouTubers seek. Many different types of editing software can be used, and they are a necessity if you want to become the perfect YouTuber who can make money and has a huge fan following.
The benefits of using best editing software like Wondershare Filmora video editor.
1.No need for plugins
You do not need extra plugins, and these softwares come with built-in add-ins that allow you to enjoy editing with ease.
2.The quality of the video is improved
The video quality can be upgraded to a great extent with the cancellation of background noise and shakiness. Viewers, 80% of the time seek HQ videos.
3.You can create videos anywhere
You do not need specific areas, lighting or backgrounds to help you enhance the video quality.
4.You get to edit
You can add, or delete any part of the clip and rearrange with ease. You can also add a separate background score to your videos.
Best Video editing software in the market
1.Wondershare Filmora video editor
- The Wondershare Filmora video editor comes with a Filmora user guide. It is user friendly.
- You can choose from thousands of text and title overlays and select the color of your choice from the advanced color tuning palette.
- It is not for you if you are looking for high expert level editing.
2.Final Cut Pro
- It is very user friendly.
- There will be regular updates and this keeps your software always up a notch.
- It can only be used by Mac users.
3.iMovie-MacOS and iOS
- You can edit the shakiness of the video.
- You can add background music and there are amazing visual effects to choose from.
- You also can edit the audio of the original video, by replacing the original audio.
- You need to import formats.
- Can only be used for Mac and iOS.
- It offers 3D graphics for the videos.
- It has many advanced.
- It can be used on all systems.
- It has slow editing speed.
- Cannot be used by beginners.
- It is compatible with all the major operating systems.
- It is quite fast.
- Has the option of multi camera editing.
- It is expensive and you need to purchase the full version to be able to use all features.
- It has high requirements for system.
6.Corel VideoStudio Pro X10
- The software allows you 4 angle multi-camera video editing.
- You can do timeline editing through multitracks.
- It can be used by experts only.
7.Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate
- You can use the multi-cam edit option.
- There is dual preview possibility.
- Audio ducking is also possible
You cannot capture live screen.
A few other popular video editing software that can be downloaded are, AVS Video Editor, Adobe Premier Elements 11 and HitFilm Express. Creating videos without the editing software will not give you the fan following you are looking for. If you are looking to monetize your YouTube account then you need these software to increase viewership and effective results of the call to action buttons.